Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weight Watchers

Two weeks ago I completed a 13 week programme of Weight Watchers at Work (I even got a prize). We started back again today. I had hoped to loose 2 kgs but only lost 1.3. Thinking that my current diet was close to the old Core plan I asked one of the members. Sadly you are to allocate points for any nuts on the Core plan, I eat a lot of these. I really hope I do manage to continue loosing weight, I would be very upset if this made me gain weight instead. I did unfortunately eat fries for lunch as I coudln't find anything else within my strict contraints. I had hot soy since I don't drink coffee and can't have hot chocolate, I will get used to it. (Thankfully they didn't charge me much.)

I wonder if my skin was ever really better in that brief period where it appeared to be. Perhaps my dedication to not scratching had merely paid off. So far my skin is not responding. The night before last my entire chest was weeping. Last night I sobbed for a good half an hour at the pain. I've started putting plasters on the smaller areas with broken skin, I wish I had large bandages.

No comments:

Post a Comment