Monday, April 20, 2009

Exercising

My sister tells me that it should take 6 weeks to see any results, that is what she was told when her daughter was reacting to substances passed through the breast milk. This comforts me, perhaps I'm not wasting my time.

Today I began performing exercises in my office as a precursor to gyming next week. I am trying to not push myself. I am frustrated at how well I was doing and don't want to loose any ground. I am sure that my weight loss will speed up also.

Last night my skin did not weep. I was still itchy. I would like very much to be able to sleep through the night.

My skin has been like this for it feels a very long time. My sister has been sick for two months. And now my grandparents are both ill too, my grandfather on his last road which we are sure my grandmother will follow him down. There is a lot going on, I feel sad but not depressed. I need a lot of affection and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment