Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Invisible Glove

I've tried all the 'miracle' products before and they never worked till now. There was an article on Campbell Live about this amazing cream called The Invisible Glove. I only saw a bit of it and immediately looked up this product on the internet.

I found Dermoshield, the invisible glove here ($21 for 125g, I bought it and it’s amazing). However I looked on the Campbell Live website I found a link () to what they were actually talking about which was called Naturalene the invisible glove. However they said it wasn’t available in NZ but I found it here . This one is apparently quite thick, they recommend using water to help. Anyway I’ve only tried the first one. My skin has stayed good since Saturday, not as good as it was on Saturday admittedly but better than it has been for a very long time. The best is that it’s lasted, the last two times the goodness only lasted for two days at the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment