Friday, April 17, 2009

Couriers and Invoices

I ordered over 3 litres of moisturiser from Karen and collected it from the courier today. Thankfully she didn't have to wait for my money to come through as I put it in the wrong account and it bounced back - I thought this is why we had internet banking, to stop this from happening? Yay the modern age and invoices, I had overpaid her by 40 cents but thats no big deal. It came so quickly, I only spoke to her this week! The added bonus is that it's huge so I won't need to buy more for a while, she was nice enough to sell me what is meant to be for the shops use only.

My skin is still rather itchy but seems to be handling it better. Last night it didn't weep everywhere for which I am grateful. I am very much looking forward to not shedding skin everywhere though it may take a while for it to really get out of my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment