Monday, April 6, 2009

Flaxseed Oil

I would reccommend this to anyone with skin complaints. I'm sure this has been the reason my skin has improved - parts of it feel almost normal. Healthy skin is evident below the patches of dryness and my shedding has decreased.

I received the extra fancy Flaxseed Oil from Quintessence (the natropaths who work with Allergenics) yesterday. I foolishly believed the back of the bottle which claimed it tasted good. It is yet another medicine to force myself to consume. I much perfer capsules of which I have some remaining from my supermarket. I am still waiting for those which are coming from Isis.

I never mentioned receiving my medicines from Quintessence. They arrived on Friday and were beautifully wrapped in green tissue paper, an orange ribbon threaded with a fake flower. Enclosed in this package was; eczema cream, a jar of pills for GI (gastro-intestinal, that's the stomach/bowel area) health and pills to aid sleeping (they produce melotonin which we produce naturally). I like the smell of the eczema cream but my husband doesn't, I haven't used it much but was attempted to test it by using only on the left side of my body. My GI pills I was to take for five days and having come to the end of this cycle I hope it clears up my toilet habits (if not then I need to worry). I haven't yet used the sleeping pills, a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment