Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stress

I believe that stress has a great role to play in my skin problems. I have been having issues at work and my skin went bad again. I had been so excited that the goodness had lasted a whole week. I feel like I need a week away from everything perferably somewhere in the sun (as this helps too).

I saw Karen yesterday, we had big talks. I also tried one of her massage chairs, so very very lovely though my back feels a little bruised. Brenda came with me and also had a treatment. She bought a pendant which is meant to both heal and shield you, I'm wearing it right now, we plan to share it. Karen put me on a new miracle cure aptly called 'Miracle Mineral Solution' I'm supposed to take it as well as bathe in it. I also quite literally froze negativity by writing the persons name and a short message and putting it in the freezer.

Karen told me I'm going to start sorting out my life and moving forward, this should be interesting. I hope life starts to be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment