Saturday, February 19, 2011

1.1 (1) Welcome to the Hellmouth

I was so excited that Channel Four (no longer C4) decided to screen Buffy from the very beginning. My first viewing had been from mid second season so this time I planned to revisit it in the correct order.
I watched at my sisters house in my pajamas, which included a "I <3 Buffy" (only fit for sleepwear).

I forgot that Buffy had brown hair for the pilot, which quickly becomes blonded. Allyson Hannigan looks very young.
Now Julie Benz has super powers again - as a speedy mother in No Ordinary Family.
Angel is now a FBI agent - how things change - and who knew that he could act as he is completely believable. I remember how my friends in high school used to sigh over him, I didn't ever understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment