Thursday, July 23, 2009

Additions

Having hit the three month period of my diet I have begun adding items back into my diet. However, I imagine I am not doing as would normally be reccommended. One day a week I have an item which is on the forbidden list. Unfortunately said item usually contains the three biggest no-nos ie. wheat, dairy and sugar.

I'm not certain there has been any change in my skin. I do notice food tastes very rich - a lot tastes floury and sugar burns. My bowels have noticed the difference which is unpleasant but not awful.

My skin has not been the best recently but I attribute that to running out of flaxseed oil rather than the change in diet. Being now in posession of flaxseed oil once again I hope to see an improvement.

What I am finding difficult is reining myself in now that I am permitted to eat outside of the diet. I did intend (and possibly still do) to eat this way for the long term but am finding myself leaning towards unhealthy foods. This indicates to me that I have some food issues which need to be sorted, if only I knew how.

No comments:

Post a Comment