Friday, February 25, 2011

1.2 (2) The Harvest

I watched this episode at home with my husband after it screened on TV.

Best moments:

“My husband dancing and singing ‘Hey nah, hey nah, Buffy’s back!’

The Masters “You’ve got something in your eye” was the most real (and awesome) of the overly theatrical master scenes.

When Willow tells Cordelia to “Deliver” the programme (Del = Delete not Deliver).

Awesome Quotes:

“I need to sit down”

“You are sitting down”

“Oh, good for me”

“It may be that you can wrest some information from this dread machine. (pause) That was a bit British wasn’t it?”

“I don’t like Vampires. I’m going to take a stand and say they aren’t good.”

Quotes to use in daily life:

“I am so mentally challenged!”

“I exhibit no surprise.”

“Who gave you permission to exist?”

No comments:

Post a Comment