Monday, May 25, 2009

Dreams

I'm almost two months into this diet. Originally I would be two-thirds of the way through. Since it's been extended I am only one-third.

Quintessence are sending me more of the Bacto Canda GI tablets along with some others which give people a lot of relief. Unfortunately they aren't getting their stock in till this Friday so I am unlikely to get them till next week. The woman I spoke to said a lot of people with eczema have found it works, that it is spillage from the digestive tract which causes their skin problems.

At the moment I'm not sleeping very well. I had prominent bags under my eyes this weekend. I was excited on Monday because they weren't so bad.

I'm still itchy. My skin still sheds. Both are better than they have been. I bite my nails so I can't stratch much. I no longer weep or scab but I don't know if that is due to lack of sufficent stratching or something else.

My Miracle Solution makes me want to vomit so I don't really take it. It smells like chlorine but I bathe in it - not every day but I still find it inconvenient. I want a swimming cap so I can bathe without wetting my hair as then I have to try wash it from out of the bath and it never seems to get really clean.

Lately I've been seriously tempted to cheat on my diet. I've been dreaming about it. Several times. Reality and dreams blur. It would just make me really sick, I'm sure. When I go to Australia about this time next month I am going to buy a giant Toblerone.

No comments:

Post a Comment